Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legend nabbing equality

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Legend nabbing equality Empty Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:41 pm

Godo

Godo

Everywhere i go my favorite legendary pokemon are gone, unobtainable, and such...i suggest that when an event for a legend appears every so often that newer members have a chance at getting it when they enter. not like what your thinking, i mean an event for that legend comes around again so newer members get a chance, but ONLY for newer members

2Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:50 pm

Wint3r

Wint3r

That would lower the legends value

should newer ppl beable to get a gold hera when they start in tppc?

3Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:00 pm

Godo

Godo

again you misunderstand =_= i meant legends not special status' like gold or ruby or even plasma. newer people will beg or quit because of legends no longer being there and their rarity already low cause they were released very much early into the game. even IF you worked your butt off for alegend it is stil unob and everything.. so every once in a while.. once in a WHILE!! a legend should be opbtainable for newer people who NEVER got the chance we got

4Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:15 pm

Wint3r

Wint3r

and in allitle bit they will be like map pokes

5Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:22 pm

Godo

Godo

=_= and again your not getting me! it's either that or your greddy and want a high value pokemon all t yourself so no one els can have what you have or your just so wanting other pokemon if value goes down you'll never get it or it will not be fun to you.. well i compromised with not only letting other players having a CHANCE at getting their fav pokemon but also so value doesn't go down far

6Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:31 pm

Wint3r

Wint3r

Idc about high lvled pokes i trained mine from lvl 5 and it was a special map release in the first version

and yes i didnt buy all four p growlithes so they would be realesed again

and if a legend gets realesd i want it unpob

7Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:55 pm

Godo

Godo

why? so others may not get it and your the only one? that's unfair and wrong =_=

8Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:02 pm

Wint3r

Wint3r

so its unfair if someone has a promo and others cant get it?

9Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:42 pm

Godo

Godo

when they NEVER got the chance? it's a LITTLE unfair if theres no chance first off, second, for promo? if your that greedy of your promo then i say again yes VERY unfair of you. i never said it should be a map poke i said it should at least be given every once in a long while as an event for newer people to get one when they ENEVR got the chance like we have

10Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:49 pm

Wint3r

Wint3r

No its not unfair they missed it to bad i missed golden hera i missed golden miiltank should i get those?

11Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:53 pm

Godo

Godo

know what? your attitude says you shouldn't but guess what, being good to others is it's own reward, and you should get a ...CHANCE!!! at getitng them! you do not understand and it would seem your greedy and a very jerky person if you ask me. everyone should get a chance to get their favorite pokemon, heck i should get a chance at growlithe and i can, i should get a chance at rayquaza when it's available and when it's able i can have a chance. so shut it about fairness and unfairness, it's fair and nice for chances

12Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:27 pm

Wint3r

Wint3r

1 Thats what towers are for (Raquaza and those)

2 all i want is my unobs to stay unobs

3 i dont want any of the value of my pokes dropping

4 idc if i sound like a jerk do you thik i come to obtain a cool pokemon that there are only 3 of to have it realesesd later?

13Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:41 pm

Godo

Godo

1: lady told me that, and this site is still young, ANYTHING could happen, so yeah my fav ray could be an evebnt and unob

2:Unobs will stay unob but if so no one will get their favorite pokemon, meaning if it was you you would NEVER get your best pokemon at all, not fair

3: Value or not it's a pokemon and anyone should still have a chance to grab a pokemon they want or need, it's only fair and fairness is NICE!!! being a jerk like you are just adds to grreed making you unworthy of your pokemon

4: there should be a chance after awhile if there's only that many, it's just not fair to other players and not fair to you

not one person should feel special, we are ALL equal!

14Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:45 pm

Wint3r

Wint3r

Yes thats why every realy poular site rereleases its promo

Yes we are all equal you should start with a gold dialga and every other promo

if unobs dont stay unobs theres no value system

15Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:50 pm

Godo

Godo

again you misunderstand, everyone, me you, even azure should have a CHANCE at gaining one, and if you release it before anyone is on, that takes away the other members choice and chance, a CHANCE not really gaining but a chance, and that in itself is fair. unobs can stay unob but when their low or too high they should be released for an hour or less for a chance at getting them again so they don't drop to map pokemon but also will give everyone a chance

16Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:51 pm

Wint3r

Wint3r

No the point of an an unob is for their to be a very small # in the rpg

17Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Lady DarkStar

Lady DarkStar

*sits eating popcorn watching the show, hands some to Midnight, "humans are funny sometimes huh?* You know what I love, you both have some good points, I keep waiting to see how far this little discussion/argument will go.

18Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:57 pm

Godo

Godo

but so small only one person has it? so uncool and so unfair, and your making me furious, it's SO not a good idea to make a mod furious.

i will not ban you for making me mad though i do not abuse powers

Last edited by Godo on Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

19Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Wint3r

Wint3r

Yes thats the point of having unobs

Thats ok if im making you mad you wont ban me and I have 2 other rpg aswell as a small online card business to run aswell as a stem celll transplant to deal with. so dea;ing with a bad mod who doesnt realize that unob stands for UNOBTAINABLE

20Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:01 pm

Godo

Godo

i KNOW WHAT IT STANDS FOR!!! but the fact is there should be a fair chance for EVERYONE!! a fair CHANCE!!

21Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:04 pm

Wint3r

Wint3r

so your saying no more unobs?

so howa but my lvl 5 snorunt for an s eevee or maybe a g dialge since there will be so many itle be worth a map poke

Then it will be like a g slowpoke from tpp

Crap that no one wants because its obtainable

22Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:08 pm

Lady DarkStar

Lady DarkStar

hm.. Winter has a good point on things becoming to common, and killing the value system. For his part though I think Godo ment a tiny window of opportunity, not just handing the old unobs out for free. Like allowing an old golden on TPPC to be available as part of a special event (since most of the old people who had them don't even play anymore). Also, I don't know if you noticed winter but I told Godo to take back the threat about making your life hell. if you guys argue its ok but I don't want either of you crossing the "flaming" line.

23Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:12 pm

Wint3r

Wint3r

I dont flame its childish

also its pointless to get mad at some on the internet who is threatning to obuse their modding power

i jst dont want to come on to get a certain unob only to have its value drop because someone doesnt care enough to get it

24Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:15 pm

Godo

Godo

winter Lady is right, things should never become too common ok? there your right on it being too common but she is also right, a small window of oppertunity, a small CHANCE at getting it for newer players WAY LATER in game. and way late? i mean months or a year whatever just as long as people get chances

25Legend nabbing equality Empty Re: Legend nabbing equality Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:19 pm

Wint3r

Wint3r

no im not having the stuff i worked to get devauled

idc if say a regular dialga gets released but i was lucky enough to get a gold one and i dont want ppl geting a gold because they missed it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum